What is Advanced Wealth Management Course (AWM)?
AWM has been introduced by the Indian IIBF, with technical support from the Securities Institute, Australia. The syllabus of the course covers various Financial services and products from banking, insurance, pension fund, mutual fund, derivatives, debt market, Capital Market Segments.
Examination Objectives of Advanced Wealth Management Course?
- To create a cadre of competent Financial advisors /counsellors in the country.
- To provide candidates with competencies required to act as an Independent Financial Advisor
- To enable candidates to possess the needed skills and knowledge to understand clients needs, attitudes and fears
- To enable candidates to design appropriate finance planning strategies suitable to individual clients.
- To enable candidates to meet the clients wealth creation and wealth protection needs
- To enable candidates to attain high ethical and professional standards.
- Bank Employees
- Insurance Professionals
- People intending to become Financial Advisors / Financial Planners
ADVANCED WEALTH MANAGEMENT COURSE LINKED CFP™ PROGRAMME
Candidates who have successfully attained the AWMC qualification from IIBF will be eligible to appear for one final paper of FPSB-India viz. Financial Plan Construction. On successful passing of this paper, FPSB-India will reckon that candidate has met the CFP certification requirements. He/She then, subjected to other criteria such as experience is awarded a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER license.
What is the eligibility criterion of AWM course?
The applicant should be a graduate of a recognized university.
Subjects / Exams
- Introduction to Financial Planning Mock test
- Risk Analysis, Insurance and Retirement Planning Mock test
- Investment Planning, Tax Planning and Estate Planning Mock test
||Non - Members
|First Two Attempts
|Subsequent Each Attempt
* Plus Service Tax
PATTERN OF EXAMINATION:
- 100 objective type multiple choice questions for 100 marks including questions based on case studies/ case lets.
- The examination will be held in Online Mode only
- NO NEGATIVE MARKING for wrong answers
For more details about the course like syllabus, passing criteria kindly download the document.